The journal publishes general issues and special issues with papers from the European Conference on Knowledge Management, the European conference on Intellectual Capital and the International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Oranisational Learning. The general issues contain papers submitted in response to the call for papers. These papers are reviewed by the Editor and those selected for inclusion are submitted to a double-blind peer review by members of the Editorial board. On the basis of these reviews, the Editor then either:
- Accepts the paper for publication with no changes
- Accepts the paper for publication with only minor, editorial changes
- Accepts the paper for publication provided it is amended in line with the reviewers comments
- Recommends a more major re-write and offers the chance to resubmit for consideration in another issue
- Rejects the paper as unsuitable for publication
- In all instances, reviewers' comments are passed to the authors.
The journal also publishes book/conference reviews and these are welcomed at any time.
To join the mailing list for this journal email email@example.com. The journal is one of 5 academic journals published by Academic Publishing Limited. For information on the other journals please visit