The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management (EJKM) publishes research on topics relevant to the study, implementation and management of knowledge management and intellectual capital and other related fields of study.
The journal contributes to the development of both theory and practice in the field of knowledge management. The journal accepts academically robust papers, topical articles, communications, book reviews and case studies that contribute to the area of research in, and practice of knowledge management. All papers are double blind reviewed.
Accreditation of the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management (EJKM):
- rated level 1 in the Danish Government bibliometric lists.
- ranked by the Australian Business Deans Council list
- ranked C in the Australian Research Council ERA Journal List
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- listed in the Open Access Journals database
- listed in the EBSCO database of electronic Journals
- listed in the Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- listed in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory
- indexed by CiteseerX
Available from www.academic-bookshop.com is Leading Issues in Knowledge Management Research Volume 2, a new book which features a selection of papers from the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, with an introduction and chapter by chapter comments by EJKM editors Ken Grant and John Dumay.
www.academic-bookshop.com is the online outlet which specialises in academic books and videos that both highlights leading edge research and develops transferable skills. It also carries Conference Proceedings in both print and CD format on a broad range of topics.